On August 1, 2013 I left my homestate of Michigan and headed west to Colorado. I started this blog as a way of keeping my friends and family in touch with my mile-high adventures, as well as my new life in dental school.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

the difference between dental school and medical school is...

I overheard someone say this today when asked the difference between dental and medical school:

"Dental school and medical school are about the same right now.  Except dental students are more fun and exceptionally better looking."

I don't know, but it made me laugh.

Anyways, I spent a lot of this week in the wax lab finishing my wax card for dental morphology.  Since I'm missing lab this week for surgery, I spent a few hours at the end of my day today getting started on our first "real" project... waxing #8 (for anyone non-dental, it's the upper front tooth on the right side of your mouth)!  While the wax cards were good practice on how to work with our waxing instruments, building up an actual tooth is MUCH more fun than making shapes and letters.  I'll post some pictures when I've finished, but I need to bring my camera since I'm irresponsible and smashed my phone on a rock, scratching the lens.  Whoops...

No comments:

Post a Comment