On August 1, 2013 I left my homestate of Michigan and headed west to Colorado. I started this blog as a way of keeping my friends and family in touch with my mile-high adventures, as well as my new life in dental school.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Midterms

I'm officially halfway through my whirlwind of midterms and I feel well.. exhausted.  So far I've managed to keep up and my exam scores have gone up since recovering from my surgery, which is relieving.  Also, I got my cast off last week and have been walking unassisted with a boot!  Thank God.

Here are some pictures of the teeth we've been waxing in dental morphology lab.  Lab is definitely my favorite class, and our practical is the only exam I'm not absolutely dreading...


Tooth #8 (right maxillary central incisor) was my first wax-up.


 Tooth #26 (right mandibular lateral incisor).  My first 'A' in lab!


My teeth together in the articulator.  I've also worked on #6 (right maxillary canine), but I don't have a picture of it.  I have to wax up #7 (right maxillary lateral incisor) for my practical tomorrow, and since I did well on my mandibular lateral incisor, I'm not too worried about the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment