On August 1, 2013 I left my homestate of Michigan and headed west to Colorado. I started this blog as a way of keeping my friends and family in touch with my mile-high adventures, as well as my new life in dental school.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

All Moved in and Orientation!

I can't believe I've been in Colorado now for two weeks!  I finally finished moving in, and I'm obsessed with my apartment!  We're not finished decorating the living room and dining room, but I have my bedroom finished, which is such a relief!  My bedroom has always been the one place I can go to have peace and relax when things get crazy, so getting it together was my main priority.






 This last week was orientation and totally not as much fun as undergraduate orientation.  However, we all went out and had fun afterwards to celebrate our last few days of freedom before school starts.  I love all of my classmates and I know for sure that we're going to have an incredible 4 years together!






Unfortunately last night, while out in downtown Denver causing a ruckus on the bar scene, I managed to break my foot.  Of course this would happen to me of all people.  I'd like to make a shout out to my friends who took care of me (Tim for carrying me to the cab, super nice cab driver to took me to the hospital, Billy/Doug for picking me up from the hospital and getting me home/carrying me up the flight of stairs to my apartment, and my awesome roommate Camille for doing pretty much everything else!)  You all rock, and I'm so grateful to have you as friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment