On August 1, 2013 I left my homestate of Michigan and headed west to Colorado. I started this blog as a way of keeping my friends and family in touch with my mile-high adventures, as well as my new life in dental school.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Semester #2!

After a long and much needed winter break, I'm back at school for my second semester.  I can't believe how ridiculously fast time is passing... I've already been in dental school for over 5 months!  After a semester of waxing, I'm also really excited to be taking new dental classes.  Here's a run-down of the classes I'm taking this semester:

Didactic:
Human Physiology
General Pathology
Microbiology
Immunology
Interprofessional Education
Infection Control

Dental:
Occlusion (tech lab)
Direct Restoration (sim lab)

Last week we started drilling and taking impressions, and for the first time, it actually felt like I was in dental school!  Pictures to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment